Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Countdown to Euro 2016 starts here

France Awaits

I've been thinking about the 2016 European Championships and planning my trip to France 2016 for years and as the days count down, it's time to set up a blog to record it all. Just like I did for the 2014 World Cup in Brasil, I'm going to keep a record of my travels, exploits and thoughts on the football. That way, I can avoid bombarding Facebook quite so much and indulge myself in whatever I like on the assumption that no-one will really be reading these pages, apart from me as a kind of diary.

There's about 17 days to go before the football starts in Paris on Saturday, June 10th when France host Romania in the traditional Group A opener. Like, Brasil, I plan to be there from start to end and like Brasil, I'll be going there a week or so earlier. 

Aljice
Perth, Tuesday 24th May 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment