Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Interview One - Tony Tilstone

What do you think of football?

I decided to do something different this year. Rather than just have my voice here, with my own obsessive rants, I thought I'd try to include some other views too. What I plan to do is a series of interviews of people along the way, asking them a series of questions largely focusing on football but not exclusively.

I thought it might be a good excuse to talk to people on the way if I find myself in the situation of being on my own with the need for a good excuse to chat to someone.

The questions start on general topics and gradually focus in on sport, football, the team and nation they support and finish on the Euro 2016 competition.

I have never done this before so I don't know how much extra work I'm taking on. What I plan to do is post the interview in full when I have a good WiFi connection and then add text later, if I have time.

The first person who kindly agreed to be the guinea pig for this was Jeff's friend, Tony Tilston. This was conducted at the breakfast table on the Saturday morning after a heavy night, so be fair...



...

So much for that idea!

I just discovered the Blogger site does not allow videos greater than 100 Mb. Looks like I'm going to have to transcribe much of the text before posting little clips. I'll also trying to vastly reduce the resolution of the video itself and see if that helps.

So, for now.... watch this space.

Aljice
Shtastliveca (fancy) restaurant on my last night in Bulgaria for a while



No comments:

Post a Comment